The Canadian Society for Continental Philosophy will hold its annual conference from October 29 to 31, 2015 at Concordia University in Montréal. We invite submissions on any theme relevant to the broad concerns of Continental philosophy, in the form of either:
COMPLETE PAPERS (between 3000 and 4000 words, exclusive of notes and references), with brief abstracts (150 words). Papers longer than 4000 words are unacceptable both at the time of submission and at the time of delivery
PANELS, consisting of three complete papers (of no more than 2500 words each, exclusive of notes and references), with brief abstracts (150 words each).
Instructions for submission:
1. Prepare your paper for blind review, with personally identifying information (name, institutional affiliation) appearing only in your submission email.
2. Submit only one paper for consideration.
3. Include in your submission only one document, containing both abstract and paper. Panel proposals should likewise be grouped into one file.
4. Identify the word-count of both the paper and the abstract.
5. If you are a graduate student, identify yourself as such in your submission email in order to be eligible for the graduate student essay prize. The winner will be announced at the annual congress and will be considered for publication in the following spring issue of Symposium: Canadian Journal of Continental Philosophy.
6. Send all submissions (in French or English) electronically by June 1, 2015, to .
Download a copy of the call for papers here.