ASCP Annual Conference 2014
Australian Catholic University, Melbourne
Keynote addresses by:
· Lee Braver (University of South Florida)
· Kevin Hart (University of Virginia, and Australian Catholic University)
· Genevieve Lloyd (Emeritus, University of New South Wales)
· Laszlo Tengelyi (Universität Wuppertal)
· Andreas Vrahimis (University of Cyprus)
Call for Papers:
Deadline for the submission of conference abstracts: Friday 5 September 2014.
Abstracts should be 200 words in length, and submitted to .
Proposals from postgraduate students are welcome.
All non-plenary papers will be allocated 45-minute sessions (25-30 minute presentation, allowing 15-20 minutes for discussion).
Thematically-linked papers will be scheduled within a conference stream.
Submissions are especially encouraged in the following areas:
- Continental Philosophy of Religion
- European Philosophy and the Legacy of the Great War (The Analytic-Continental divide in historical perspective)
- Naturalism and the Transcendental
- Phenomenology, the Real, and Thinking the Unthinkable
- Philosophical Moods and their Metaphilosophical Significance
- The Metaphysics of the Event
Call for Panels:
To submit a proposal for a thematic or book panel, please email .
Deadline for the submission of panel proposals: Friday 5 September 2014.
- Proposals for thematic panels should include: a panel title; a 200 word outline of the theme to be addressed; two or three proposed speakers; and preferably, a chair.
- Proposals for book panels are welcome for books published within the last two years. Proposals should include the author; two or three commentators on the book; and preferably a chair.
For further information, please email .